Become a Super Hero Today! -
Consider the effectiveness of teaching practice and stress and its affect on student performance.
This Super Hero Summit is designed to help you learn how to increase your students effort and effectiveness by over 240x. Discover how to implement a true culture of caring that ensures dignity for all students, most importantly the BYSTANDER!
Super Hero Training Will Including:
- Strengthen and Reignition Soft Skills for Teachers
- DASA compliance and how it applies to the Bystanders
- Create your Super Hero "Tool Box"
- Role Play Scenarios and Communication Skill Building
- Change the World
Don't miss your opportunity to attend this full day seminar with lunch included. Register on or before June 24, 2016 to take advantage of the early registration discount. Group rates of 3 or more available upon inquiry.
On or before 6/24/16 - $325 per person. After 6/24/16: $325 per person ($275 for groups of three or more)
Three Great Opportunities to Attend:
- 9/30/2016 - Albany, New York - Held at Albany Wolf's 111
- 11/4/2016 - Rochester, New York - Held at Rochester RIT Inn and Conference Center
If you are mailing a check or sending a PO please send it to along with your contact information (also please register using the form):
66 Goodman Road
Fort Ann NY 12827
United States of America